Dapol shows 'O' gauge
Conflats in colour
Dapol has revealed decorated samples of its new 'O' gauge ready-to-run Conflat wagons and BD containers showcasing the products in pre and post-nationalisation period colour schemes.
The Conflat wagons will be assembled in China using the manufacturer's existing 10ft wheelbase chassis while Dapol will be moulding and finishing the BD containers at its factory in Chirk. Highlights of the models include sprung buffers, a compensated chassis, die-cast wheels and steel tyres, sprung couplings and both non-vacuum and vacuum braked options.
Prices are set at £64.95 for wagons with containers while versions will also be available without containers for £44.95. A delivery date is to be confirmed.
Vehicles planned for release cover:
- GWR Conflat 39860 with BD2 container B-2020 in GWR chocolate with Door to Door lettering - Cat No. 7F-037-001
- GWR Conflat 39612 with BD2 container B-1788 in GWR chocolate with Door to Door lettering - Cat No. 7F-037-002
- GWR Conflat 39326 with BK2 container BK1829 in chocolate with Furniture Removal lettering - Cat No. 7F-037-003
- BR Conflat A B735200 with BD container 46577B in bauxite with Door to Door lettering - Cat No. 7F-037-004
- BR Conflat A 735364 with BD container 37324B in bauxite with Door to Door lettering - Cat No. 7F-037-005
- BR Conflat A 735819 with BD container 7335D in BR crimson - Cat No. 7F-037-006
- GWR Conflat 36692 in GWR grey - Cat No. 7F-037-101
- GWR Conflat 36508 in GWR grey - Cat No. 7F-037-101
- BR Conflat A B735201 in BR bauxite - Cat No. 7F-037-102
- BR Conflat A B735233 in BR bauxite - Cat No. 7F-037-103
Visit www.dapol.co.uk for more information.