Keep your airbrushes sparkling and ensure trouble-free spraying with this comprehensive, updated cleaning kit.
Any airbrush needs to be spotless if it is to work properly, and having the appropriate cleaning equipment is vital. Everything you need is provided by Iwata’s upgraded airbrush cleaning kit, which has been amended; previously, it offered Artool Studio Wipes, but instead now has a stick of Medea Portland Bee Balm Thread Sealer. The other included items are:
• Medea Airbrush Cleaner
• Extra-small cleaning brushes, affording access to the smallest openings and recesses on your airbrush
• A stiff-bristled cleaning brush for your airbrush paint cup
• Pipe cleaners with non-shedding fibres
• Iwata Nozzle Wrench, for safely removing your nozzle without damage
• Iwata LED Magnifier – employ the device’s 30x/60x magnification and white and blue LED lights to inspect every part of your airbrush
• Iwata Premium Airbrush Lubricant… just a tiny drop will keep your airbrush parts operating smoothly
• Illustrated cleaning instructions. This invaluable guide is easy to understand and gives useful tips
All these items are kept neat and tidy in a smart, branded Iwata plastic case, and the package is available for £35.30 from The Airbrush Company: www.airbrushes.com
It might seem like an extravagance to some, but fastidious cleaning and maintenance will ensure you get the best possible results from your airbrush. So, this set is useful for anyone who airbrushes their models and wants glitch-free spraying and an impressive finish.