TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Hornby has revealed its exciting 2022 release plans, with a raft of newly tooled items added to its ‘OO’ gauge locomotive, carriage and wagon collections and we've gathered together the essential information you NEED to know. From 'Turbomotive' to an all-new HST, Lion and Flirt multiple units, you can check out the highlights here and read and watch our full coverage on KeyModelWorld from Hornby's 2022 catalogue launch.
Highlights of the all-new announcements for 2022 are:
- A brand-new LMS ‘Black Five’ 4-6-0 billed as Hornby’s ultimate model of the Stanier ‘5MT’
LMS 'Turbomotive' 4-6-2 modelling the unique steam turbine drive 'Pacific'
- Expansion of the Hornby Dublo collection with a new die-cast body for the LNER 'A4' 4-6-2
- New tooling for the InterCity 125 High Speed Train covering power cars and Mk 3 trailer coaches
- A new model of the recently introduced Greater Anglia Class 755 'Flirt' bi-mode units
- A new choice of industrial shunting power with a Sentinel 0-6-0DH shunter
- The first mass-produced ready-to-run models for 'OO' of the LNER articulated 'Coronation' carriages
- A brand new model of the GWR Loriot Y machinery truck to expand the Hornby wagon range
- Liverpool and Manchester Railway wagons to partner Rocket and Lion
- Bespoke smoke generator with DCC control for addition to Hornby's models of the 'Black Five' 4-6-0, 'P2' 2-8-2 and Gresley 'A3' 4-6-2
Visit www.keymodelworld.com for more details and view our exclusive video showcasing all the new additions to the Hornby 2022 range.